Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Work experience 2--- day 3

Today when i went in the orchard was REALLLYY QUIET, and there wasnt much to do because the stuff coming out wasnt ready to be priced. So i was put on the books again!, you'd be surprised by how messed up it had gotten since yesterday, i did the usual clean around and making sure books were in the right places and then i moved to the front two tables and set them up really nice.. using my new "merchandising" techniques ;) . Then we got a shipment of teatowels with quotes on them, so i had so hang them up (in a very paricular way), After my coffee break, the stuff was ready to be priced So i did all that. Then i helped my supervisor set up the new stock on the shelves and in displays. That brought me up to lunch and then after lunch i had to peel price stickers off books and pack them into boxes to be sent back to easons. It was a good day and im really enjoying myself! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment