Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Work experience 2 day 2


Today I was really exited to start work seeing how much I loved yesterday! As soon as I got in I was given one of those huge industrial trollies full of stuff to price (me and my pricing gun are now BEST of friends :D when I was finished all of that I was given ANOTHER trolly. Then I was given a big candle table to set up a display with the candles, me being such a Perfectionist I arranged them in order of size, and guess what... I had to price them too :O I love pricing things! The gun is so fun to use :D and I'm getting faster :D woohoo!!!!
When I was done that I did.... More pricing, myself and my pricing gun are best friends now!! I named her Lola !! :D
Then after that I tidied the book and card section! And set up cushion displays :)
I really love work experience and I'm gonna miss it so much when the week is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment