Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Work experience day 3

When I got in this morning I was sent straights into the sixth class girls to help them finish off their projects and set them up for the intel science fair. All of the projects were amazing. The group that I spent most of the time helping did their project about the calming effects of tea, they won and they are through to the next round.
We had to go on a few shop runs after that to get some vinegar and kitchen roll. Then we went back to our classes ( mine was senior infants ) and I helped with art and we took them down to the science fair to look at the projects. Then before I knew it it was time for lunch. when I got back from lunch I helped the girls with colouring and then I had to rule lines in their copies. By the time I was finished the girls were gone home, so I went in to aoife to help her laminate pages and cut things out. When we were done ms m asked us to help her rule lines in her classes copies too, it took us ages and we stayed back almost an hour longer to get them done.

No comments:

Post a Comment