Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Work experience day two

Today was amazing, I love being back at my old primary school. I started off the day by making titles for the notice boards and cutting them out, then I made a list of all of the books that we picked out for the class library from the book fair. Afterbreak I took the girls three at a time to do art. We drew out a giant high heel and we stuck fabric scraps onto the shoe and painted the heel and sole red, we also stuck tin foil on the inside of the shoe. It looked pretty good. Then after lunch ms pierce took us down to the hall to take down all of the art off the notice boards and give it out to the different classes. Then we went up to the sixth class girls to help them with their intel science fair projects because the science fair was taking place tomorrow. It was a great day and I was really busy

No comments:

Post a Comment