Friday, November 18, 2011

Work experience day 5

Today was my last day of work experience :(. I've had such a good time!!
This morning I was cutting out elves (which took forever and my fingers are still sore) and then I took the girls one by one down to the back of the classroom to test their "tricky words", I had to put a tick beside the ones they knee and an x beside the ones they didn't. Then I went into aoifes junior infants class to help them with art. they were doing painting but they put masking tape under the painting to leave parts of it White. After that I finished off cutting elves and playing with the girls. At their home time they gave me a card that they had all signed and a box of quality street. I was so sad when they left. Then I went into emmas class to help her stick things onto paper.
I wish it wasn't over, the week went so fast and I loved it. I know for definate now that I want to be a primary school teacher !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment