Friday, March 2, 2012

Work experience 2--- day 5

Today was my last day in the orchard and i was really sad leaving! I cant believe the week is over, Ive had such a great time.
My supervisor that i have been doing all my work with doesnt work fridays, so I was put with another person, and We had just gotten a shipment of animal thingys to put in your garden, so we had to put all of the barcodes on them, it took sooooooo long because we had to make sure the right barcode was on the right animal and it was a bit confusing. We spent all of our time from 9-2 doing that, and then afterwards i had a huge trolly of sweets chocolates and easter eggs to price.
then it was time to go, I'm really sad that thats all of our work experience over. I thought that it was a great oppertunity and well worthwhile because you really do learn so much from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment