Tuesday, March 20, 2012

BRAVEFORCE

So last wednesday, all of T.Y. went on an assault course in co. meath... it was called braveforce. I can safely say that it was one of the best days of T.Y. so far. I absolutely LOVED IT.
There was lots of muddy water and things to hop over, and it was tough, but we all managed to finish. By the end of the day we were soaking wet and we had to go up inot a freeeeeeeezing cold warehouse to dry off and get changed. words cannot desribe the coldness of that room. My hands were shaking and my lips were blue, i could actually see my own breath. It was well worth it though!
When we were all dry and changed we went into a room for the presentation of przes, and our school won the biggest enrty :) we got a trophy and brona got a medal for doing so well.
It was such an amazing day and next years tys should definately do it!!!

1 comment: