Wednesday, December 14, 2011

T.y. Life ;)

So it's been a while since I've posted, and lots of things happened since I was gone.
We went to go see Laura (a fellow eriudlian) in the nutcracker valet, she was pretty amazing, I didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I did.
Today we had a dress up day in school, lots of people dressed up but we didn't have a parade like we usually do :( it was still a good day though, well done to everyone who dressed up, especially fiona caitriona and Brona
We've also been working on our home ec project, we have the fashion show tomorrow :), my groups theme is Cinderella.
There's been lots of project work going on, we presented our geography and history projects, and I'm kinda gkad theyre over because I hate speaking in front of people.
There's also the English drama we're doing, our group is doing a drama based on the songs concrete angel and how to save a life, the main theme of the play is child abuse and we are entering it into a competition in January
And of course the big news this week was the eircom spider award our ty blog won
WELL DONE EVERYONE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment